Friday 25 July 2014

About ME

yeah this'z ME. dont mind my Eyes. am not Blind.


Loves gaming, enjoys new dance moves, likes everything social, anything high tech. Hates to feel inferior (everyone does), hardly interested in politics, never interested in things I deem BOOORING. As I may put it i like to be a busy person, doing things i love doing, and as i always say it, 'No one is ever a lazy person, just find what you enjoy doing and invest on it'. Reason, each time you start doing something you don’t really have passion for, you end up not doing it well or even completing it, but whence it’s what you like, the enthusiasm to make a step further is always present. I say so because i always blamed myself of being a Lazy creature, whereas am not. Anyway i hope SO. Let’s see how much i Blog for a start. Forgotten other details about ME. Will do the UPDATE.


No comments:

Post a Comment